Smartworld offers comprehensive portfolio of cloud solutions that enable enterprises to fully manage workloads remotely. Our Cloud solutions include end-user hardware & software, business applications & collaboration, remote connectivity, security and cloud infrastructure.
Microsoft Office 365:
Collaborate as a team: Collaboration as a team means having as little friction as possible. You want to seamlessly build ideas, organize files, attend meetings, and collaborate with others. With Microsoft Teams, everyone can work together as one—it doesn’t matter if someone is working remotely or in a different time zone, you’ll get it done.
Start in the cloud: Beside Email on the cloud (Exchange Online) When you work with your files in OneDrive, SharePoint Online, you’ve got a foundation to share, edit together, and collaborate. No more emailing attachments, no more juggling multiple versions, and no longer restricted to your office computer.
- Save your file to OneDrive and access it anywhere using the browser or office app.
- Share a file from your OneDrive to specific people or use a link.
- Rest easy your files are safe and secure.
- Always have the most up-to-date version.
Start as a team: From home, the office, or across the globe, staying in the loop starts with Microsoft Teams. A team can be as formal or flexible as you need it to be. Create a team for everyone who shares the same manager or create a team for a special project. With Microsoft Teams, you’ll have a central place in the cloud to store files, communicate, and collaborate.
- All your team files, chats, and more in one place.
- Confidently schedule and attend meetings online with anyone.
- Securely work from anywhere with the Office and Microsoft Teams mobile apps.
- Stay in sync and never worry about out-of-date files or multiple versions.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure:
Cloud Infrastructure allows enterprises to build, test, deploy and manage applications and services through managed data centers. It provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
Staying Online all the time ensures customers/users business continuity. The disaster recovery capabilities of cloud like regional/global failover options; rolling reboots, and the hot/cold standby modes gives a stronghold against disasters.
- Apps management
- Analytics Support
- Unified Delivery Plan
- Disaster Recovery
- Deployed Anywhere
SPL Cloud Modernization:
Application to cloud migration typically requires substantial capital investment, an army of IT professionals and a long migration period. SPL solution automates most of the migration process, reducing the cost and time required to migrate monolithic software to operate in the cloud.
SPL Solution accelerates the modernization and migration of complex and monolithic software applications to a cloud-native microservice architecture. Leveraging the benefits of true cloud infrastructure, like Kubernetes, or serverless, or other capabilities that the cloud has to offer, requires modernizing applications to a flexible architecture using modern design principles employing microservices and APIs. SPL solution is one of a kind platform which combines reverse-engineering analysis, applied Artificial Intelligence, graph theory, and automation to transform applications from monolithic hard to maintain code, to microservices creating a scalable, efficient and easy to maintain and upgrade system.
- Software Insight: Automatic extraction of the application architecture using static and dynamic code analysis.
- Application Quality & Migration Assessments: Analyze quality of all your apps to prioritize & plan modernization.
- Micro-service Identification and Refactoring: Analyze application code to identify and extract micro-services.
- Governance toolset: Source code maintenance, monitoring, and governance.
Our team speeds up the adoption of cloud re-platforming & refactoring approaches by automating the implementation of a cloud-native micro-service architecture. This significantly reduces the manpower required for each stage, and hence cost, of legacy code migration to the cloud up to 30% and more.